Translate language

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kellogg’s!

Way back when I was a little kid I found a promise! The promise was that from Kellogg’s.
One day as I was eating my cereal I notice on the back of the box a promise! T
his promise was if you would send in five box tops of corn flakes you were entitled to receive a little toy car from Kellogg’s.
So I made an effort to send in five box tops of Kellogg’s cere
al. I waited and waited for the promise to come true. Then after about five weeks of waiting I had received a package address to me.
It was from the Kellogg’s company. I opened the box and there was the most beautiful toy car I had ever had received it was a gift to me.

God has for you a gift that if you call on his son Jesus, who paid for your sin debt, for salvation you will have eternal life through Jesus as your Lord. The promise came by the blood of his dear son Jesus. It’s a gift to you. All you have to do is claim it! No man on earth can promise you this. It’s called eternal life. Right from the mouth of God, It’s called being born again. Have you been born again? Jesus said, “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews