Translate language

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Guidepost

Hello, do you like our wedding picture? We have been married for a long time now. But before we got married my wife was dating another.


This person dated her for about nine months at a college. Towards the fall they were walking near a stream about six o’clock at night with the leaves on the trees rustling in the wind. She decided to ask him a question.


Hello my husband to be, do you know what my favorite color is? He thought about it for a moment and he said no. She then asked him another question do you know where I come from?

He again thought about it for a moment and replied I do not know where you come from. My wife then decided to ask him a third and final question she said now I know how you came to know the Lord. Do you know how I came to know the Lord? He was puzzled but he admitted to her that he did not know how she came to know the Lord.


She told him I cannot marry you because you do not know who I am. So she walked away from him on that dark fall night leaving him there all alone trying to understand what he should have known in being involved with someone.


So I ask those who are reading this right now do you know the Lord or do you just know about him. Have you read what is written in Gods word about Jesus and what he is all about? But most importantly do you know the time God has spoken to you? Have you made him your savior? Jesus loves you are you crying out to him for him to lead you? Have you asked him as your Lord and savior?


Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews