Translate language

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

INTRODUCING MR. SELF?

Yes let me introduce you to Mr. SELF, A.K.A. the devil.
Here’s what he has to say.


“The bible is against me and I hate it.
When it talks about Gods chosen people and the Born Again Christians I get mad as hell

The Lord Jesus even quoted it to me when I tempted him in the wilderness and I had to flee when commanded by him.

The bible is the only place where it talks about Gods people. I rather have any good than Gods absolute right and wrong, because self then rules by its own understanding with God not being in the picture.
My hope is that no one else will turn to Jesus as their sin bearer so that they can have eternal life here, and there.
Please use your wisdom and do not ask God for his wisdom by asking him for it in the name of his son Jesus.


This way, because of SELF, the mistakes keep on happening and happening, I just sit back and watch you in your folly until one day you die and you even lose your self.
I influence people’s motives without them realizing it is me, the devil, that’s doing it.
I help to develop SELF in people, and keep them in bondage to the hating of born again Christians who are no longer in my domain because of the promise they accepted from God, who’s love is expressed through his son Jesus Christ and the hope of placing ones trust in Jesus as their sin bearer!

You are in bondage to my way of thinking. Without Jesus Christ you will forever be in my domain the SELF way!
Thank you for ignoring Gods truth.
You will bow before him. Everyone knows that. Even I will have to, his name is Jesus.
Please, please continue denying the love of God has for you.
I do not want God telling me what to do. I just want Self and for others to be lost the SELF way without the assurance of Gods promise through the blood of Jesus that Jesus is alive and that he paid your sin debt in full!
You’re on the right track for my way as you already know, The SELF way.
Soon you will be down here with me separated from the love of God you could of had had you called out to the Lord Jesus Christ to save you, your need of him because you are a sinner!”
Philippians 2:10-11

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20/10/13

    So true, the devil is the god of SELF as can be seen in his 5 I WILL statements in Isaiah 14. He is proud and arrogant and thinks he can be equal to God, who is the only I AM (self existing God) who did not need a creator for all other things, including satan, was created by Him. Satan started his own political party in heaven and got one third of the angels to vote for him and they all are currently devils thrown out of heaven. No one else needs to go to hell but sadly mr. Self's way is very popular.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews