Translate language

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Am No Longer Loved



All my friends have left me. Even the family I was once apart of in loving embraces
have come to shun me. No anniversaries of Nieces and Nephews Birthdays or weddings that have come and went. No sharing in sorrows from my family that if its a family like yours experiences many pains. Imagine if you will the loneliness felt. It was nothing that I had done to them. I can't explain it.


All I remember was the day I had accepted Jesus as my Lord. Everything changed for me, did it for you? The world no longer loves me as its own. Jesus himself states so that this would  happen. So if your reading this know that your not alone in how the world is treating you. Take courage and rest on your established relationship you have with God now, for you now know that He loves you. Does He not lead you? Are you cultivating your relationship with Him by reading His word and praying.
 
There is a new family I have now. Its called a church, a body of believers who are walking the same road experiencing the same things but allowing the Lord to strengthen them in their weaknesses. Are you going to the Lord for strength? Are you apart of Gods heavenly family?
My prayer for you is that you are.


The Lord Jesus said, "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." John 15:19


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous29/5/13

    You are loved, my friend....I love you. :) -TA

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews