Translate language

Friday, October 16, 2009

Mayday (Dramatization of a true story)


Mayday, mayday, Arrow head to base arrow head to base. We been shot up and our controls no longer have any power I am the last surviving member please let my wife and children know that I love them.
Base to arrowhead base to arrowhead can you parachute out. No everything has been destroyed by gunfire. Everyone on board is dead. I will not last much longer myself.
Wait a minute I see someone that I do not recognize up front at the controls. He is shooting the enemy. Repeat he is shooting the enemy. I cannot believe it gunfire is coming at him through the shield ripping up everything including the seat he is sitting on. Base to arrow head what do you mean. I am starting to pass out I can report that the enemy has been destroyed yes the enemy has been destroyed. 
The plane is heading down. End of transmission.

What you have just witness is a true account of World war II aircraft fighter witnessing an Angel in the front seat of his airplane!
Psa 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
(note: And I spoke to a woman who shared this story in part.)

2 comments:

  1. And I spoke to a lady who shared this story in part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30/10/15

    Awesome...God is in control and Prayer changes things!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews