Translate language

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Heartlight in a Christian

In Christ you too can have victory. When Jesus came to Peter and said on this rock I will build my church He was saying to him because of the truth you will come to understand, self turning to Christ, you will the have victory when you turn to Christ Jesus! This is pivotal to anyone wanting a relationship with God! God opens the door to anyone who in their Self turns to him. My reason to trust in God would be in the power of his might. A lot of people have already grabbed this truth in which the Lord shared with us. Will you grab it as well? Jesus came into the world to save sinners in which I am chief. Praise God for all who would endeavor in choice to call on his son Jesus to save them!


John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews