Translate language

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Third Dimension

As providence would have it God would allow me to witness at an early age someone making a three dimensional toy.

That someone was my Mother.

One day, while I was out in front of our garage, my Mom had come out with the wash to hang on the clothesline and saw me there playing in the dirt. She had asked me what I was up to, I said. "nothing."

She then encouraged me to help her build something while waiting for the wash to dry.

She got a board that was one inch by two inch about four feet long and then cut it down into two foot long pieces. She had a three foot quarter inch pipe. She then drilled a hole in the middle of the two boards a bit bigger than a quarter inch.

She then placed the pipe through the holes of the two boards. Then she wrapped string around the pipe and then tying it to the ends of the two boards somehow. Mind you I was about ten years old seeing all this.

She then put the pipe vertically into the dirt and told me to press down on one of the boards that was horizontally apart from the other board by like a foot and a half.

As I did this the bottom board spun around very fast.

But do you know what the amazing part was?

She then told me to gently remove pressure from the board I had pressed. As I did this the board I pressed started to come back up by itself and the bottom board rotated back in the other direction.

I got to witness a three dimensional toy, cause and effect, a working understanding of the law of mechanics.

Are you playing in the dirt not knowing about what God has for you?

You see God had two pieces of wood put together as well. And had his Son Jesus placed on the wood.

But the only way this law of the Spirit can work for you if you believe that His blood was shed for your sins, that his life was put to death for you. But most of all that he was raised from the dead in order for you to call on him.

You see God would not be Holy if he did not have our sins punish, so what he did is he had our sins placed on His Son and he was punished for you in order for you to know him.

Call on Jesus today He loves you.

Merry Christ-mas to all.

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Rom 8:3-4

1 comment:

  1. To this day even though I used to work on clocks, even though I used to build computers I never saw anyone make a three dimensional toy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews