Translate language

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Voice



"Cara Mia" was one of many hit secular songs sang by Jay black and the Americas.
They were very successful during the 60's and in fact he still sings today. He incidentally was also known as "The Voice" a voice that captivated the hearts of millions of people.

But did you know that there is a Voice that knocks on the door of your heart a million times more loving a million time more real.

The Voice of God

Did you ever listen to that voice, the voice of God?

The first time He ever spoke to me, to the soul of my spirit, was when I was a little boy.
It was late and we were attending Midnight Mass, for those who don't know its what Catholics celebrate an ancient tradition one of three at Christmas.
We had just gotten there and the service began. We were way in the back of the church it was packed with so many people and I was tired and sleepy.
But I decided to try and look way up front to see if I could see anything and all I could see was this statue of a man on a cross in pain it was then God himself spoke to my little spirit and He said,

"What does this mean for you"

So many years later I treasure that first time because it took awhile before I actually heard the gospel and responded to the mercy the Father provided to me claiming the promised offered through His Son the Lord Jesus Christ by calling on Him as Lord, which He became my substitute, which my sins were removed and my relationship began with my God.

And you know what you can claim this promise as well.

You may or may have never realized your response is required to Gods words. He says in His word the soul that sinneth shall die and the wages of sin is death that if you call on Jesus as your Lord, having died in your place for sin being buried but rising from the dead alive you can call on Jesus right now because HE IS ALIVE to reach out to you for you to know Him. God sent Him to earth for our behalf, a love gift to us.

All we need to do is to receive Him personally.
Will you do this today?

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
John 16:13    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews