Translate language

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Wave After Wave



I am lost at sea adrift on a raft now many days and nights with all
hope gone, not knowing the direction I should take. 
The waves beat all around me tossing the raft back and forth I cry and I cry.

Believe it or not I see paper after paper floating by in the water from different directions that I snatch up out of the ocean  and they all read, ‘Go in the direction of where this note came from’. It sounds so very strange like I’m being deceived as to not being told what the right direction is.
Who would do something like this to me to want me to believe every instruction every direction or follow any wind?

What you just read so far sounds so fictional correct. 
But did you know it is true that people allow every wave of doctrine to toss them back and forth in the waves of their mind and heart by men whose purpose is to deceive them in the first place.
Many want God’s will but don’t take the time to know of His will. Where can his will be known? 
In His word of course, the Bible.
On the raft I sail with me I have God’s will written down in his word where no wave of false doctrine can toss me and should not toss you. Should you or I choose to follow the notes of men that make us toss to and fro on the waves never coming to the core of God’s truth or do we set our heart and spirit on reading what God’s will is for us in his word asking Him to open our eyes up by His Spirit. Ephesians 1:17-18

May you ever pray “His will be done” and then follow up with reading what his will is in the Bible. So that you being grounded in his word so that no man may take you captive through false doctrine..

Ephesians 4:14-16 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ; From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews