Translate language

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

His Presence



This is my story that I want to share with you to help you.
The sad thing is my brother tried to tell me but I would not listen. I chose to do wrong instead of the right way that was told to me to do in the first place by example and instruction.
You see I am now an outcast because of the decisions I made that now I have to live with the consequence of my actions. Because now I live like a vagabond as one who has no home and no job with no guidance for that of loving and being loved.

You see because of my will I would not listen. 
And I became very envious of my brother who was doing right. Coldness in being resentful filled my heart towards him that I chose to kill him.

My name is Cain and I chose to kill my brother Abel. Gen4:1-16

My brother Abel did that which was right by the LORDS instructions by faith in his offering that I did not do in my offering.
I'm here telling you all this because since then I am no longer in the presence of the LORD and want to warn you before you make a decision through my life example of what not to do.
Because of my decision I no longer feel his love. I no longer feel the Lords presence.
You may be feeling and knowing the same because your lost in search of the God's presence and love that you want to experience it personally for yourself.

Because of Gods grace you can now be in his presence. You can now know of His love. You can now have a relationship with him in this instruction for you.

How?

That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, because he died in your place for your sin in shedding his blood for it, and believe that God raised him from the dead, Jesus is alive, you will be saved.
The reason why is because with your heart you believe unto righteousness and with your mouth your confession is made unto salvation. Anyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved. (Romans 10:8-9)

My life message shows you of what not to be. This is not a positive message from my life but a positive message you can gleam from on what not to do.
I am here to tell you, you can do it the Lords way like my brother Abel did or you can do it the way I chose the wrong way.

You can repent, change your mind, and call on Jesus as your Savior and experience Gods presence today in your life if you are willing.
                                      

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20/9/15

    Thank you for your recent posting - different, unique from your others, in being in the first person of Cain. Great form. Riveting the reader's attention from beginning to end. And hopefully changing lives for God's glory!

    AND the film from the sequel to "Pilgrim's Progress", too, was riveting. I was in tears as she was quoting from the gospels the very words I hope to use this afternoon at the funeral of a friend of mine: "Come unto Me" - an invitation written in GOLD!

    Thanks for your faithfulness where the Lord has wisely placed you!

    Keep pressing on for Him!

    Pastor Jeremy

    ReplyDelete

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews