Translate language

Monday, May 19, 2008

The T.O.Y.S.

One day as I was walking someone who was religious approached me and asked me if when I die would I be able to take all my toys with me. I thought about it for a moment and I said “yes.” He was astonished at my answer and inquired to how I was going to take my toys with me when I leave this world. I look him straight in his eyes and said by faith in Jesus for what he did for me taking the full penalty for all my sin. I am Trusting Obeying, Yielding and Surrendering to the will of God through Jesus my Lord. See, I told him, I believe Jesus rose from the dead and I called out for Jesus to save me. This relationship was born in my heart by me seeing the promise of God. I became as Jesus put it born again. God is not willing any should perish but that all should come to repentance. This is a promise from God. God was in Christ reconciling, bringing together, the world unto himself. The cross is the finish work of Jesus.


Pro 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

1 comment:

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews