Translate language

Monday, June 7, 2010

Supernatural Touch!

I took this one class on public speaking to see if there were any tips I could learn to help me if I was called on to share to a few people. There were about forty five people in this class.

At the beginning of the first day of class the teacher shared that each week as part of the lesson he would call on four or five of us to share our testimony. Because he said he would call on us each week I would try and hide my face from his eyes from choosing me to speak, because I was afraid because I did not know what to say.

Week after week went by until the day came that his eyes caught mine and he ask me to stand up and share to the class my testimony on how the Lord saved me. I was Terrified! I stood up not knowing what to say or how to say it. A few seconds went by, which seemed like minutes, without me saying anything and I was scared. But then I searched my heart and saw the truth I already knew from God so I said with assurance to the class these words,

“I know God because Jesus did save me I know of his saving power because I cried out to God in repentance and in seeking his grace I asked the Lord Jesus to save me, I remember the Holy Spirit coming into my life and I know him now!
Through the hallways of heaven leading to the throne of Gods supernatural grace I know of his truth! For you see my Lord Jesus is alive and he saved me and I know it! I know of the presence of Gods everlasting love!”

I could not believe it God gave me the words because I know him.

Do you know of Gods supernatural touch?
Are you Born Again?
If not I suggest you read one of the other stories to the right of the screen.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews