Translate language

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Escape Plan


I want to escape from going to hell.

My actions have warranted my death, we all know it.
I have tried many things. Being good, doing everything asked of me but still I dont think I know that I'm free. still I don't think I heard from God.
I am still in doubt.

Please help me I am blind. I walk everyday by you. I'm your next door neighbor. I'm the person you work with. I'm even the person you smile at while in a restaurant.

For most I am your best friend that you grew up with.

Please help me I want to escape the fires of hell you know about.

I want to know the love of God, please help me find the love of God.
Do you know the answer?
Have you shared that answer?
You see Jesus died on the cross for our sin and shed His blood and rose three days later alive in order for you to have the opportunity to call on him as your Lord.
If you ignore your need you’re ignoring Gods plan for you through Jesus Christ and you will not be able to remove the sin that God will detect on you!
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Total Pageviews